Emergency Dentist in Wolverhampton
Looking for an emergency dentist in Wolverhampton or the surrounding areas? If you have a dental emergency, please contact us. You can call or email. We will always try to see a patient in pain during practice hours, where possible.
Dental emergencies present in many ways, such as, toothache, swellings, abscesses and bleeding.
Help us to help you. Tell us the problem so that the emergency dentist can help you, and so we can arrange an appointment for you. In most instances, we can provide immediate pain and symptom relief.
Don't suffer in silence, contact the Wolverhampton emergency dentist service so that we can help.
- New Patients and visitors are welcome.
- Firstly, we are sympathetic and caring to our patients.
- Most importantly, we listen to you.
- We appreciate our patients have busy lives as we do too!
- The practice is a private, comfortable and relaxing environment.
- We treat pain, toothache, abscess and broken teeth. Re-cementation of a crown, bridge or veneer is available.
- The emergency dentist can refix bridges and make veneers/crowns in one visit so that your smile is maintained.
- Same day emergency tooth extractions are provided to rid you of the problem
- We can begin root canal treatment thus addressing your acute pain.
- Do you have a broken denture or dental appliance? In this case, emergency dentists Wolverhampton can help!
Emergency Dentist During Surgery Hours
We offer walk-in dental emergency appointments during normal surgery hours. Our emergency appointment fee is £62-50, in addition to the cost of any treatment you may have. You can find the cost of our treatments on the Wolverhampton emergency dentist fees page.
Out Of Hours Emergency Dentist
Outside of surgery hours, a call or email to our practice will give you further advice. As a result, one of the emergency dentists Wolverhampton team will be able to contact you. Call out fees start from £150 plus the treatment. However, you must discuss the fees with a receptionist or dentist.
If you require emergency treatment outside surgery hours, and we do not have an emergency dentist available, please call NHS Direct on 111.
Emergency Dental Care - What should I do?
Call or email to arrange an appointment with the emergency dentists Wolverhampton team as soon as you can.
Fees & Costs
Our same day emergency fee during office hours is £62.50 in addition to the normal practice fees for any treatments provided.