Faircroft Dental Practice moving to Rock House Dental Practice
Dr Mo Sandhar has joined the team at Rock House Dental Practice
Mo has been the principal dentist at Faircroft dental Practice, on the Tettenhall High Street for over 10 years. He has provided a high standard of clinical dentistry to his patients for many years, and hence we are thrilled to have him and his patients as part of our practice.
Mo has held lecture posts at both Manchester and Birmingham dental schools and has performed many lectures to his professional colleagues. Aside from working in practice, Mo is a Clinical Lecturer at the University of Birmingham School of Dentistry. In a previous role, Mo was part of the examining board for the Royal College of Surgeons, England and was responsible for education and quality assurance.
He is vastly qualified and experienced in the provision of dental implants, complex cosmetic restorations as well as providing exquisite state of the art prosthetic dentures. He has undertaken extensive post graduate training at the highly regarded Manchester dental hospital, where he achieved a master’s degree in prosthodontics with distinction. Mo’s experience of running his own practice for many years means that he understands respectfully, that attending the dentist for many, can be that of an anxious affair. Given this knowledge he practices with an empathetic, caring and holistic approach.
Mo has informed his patients of the change in location, but rest assures, all of the patients at Faircroft Dental Practice will remain under his supervision.
Faircroft Dental Practice will now be operating from the premises of Rock House Dental Practice located on the Rock, Tettenhall. The practice is situated a five-minute walk from the previous site and is easily accessible. This change in location is effective from the 18th March 2019.
Mo has stated the following advantages to his patients:
• A better service as he can work as part of a larger team.
• The new location has several other dentists, offering multi-disciplinary care
• There is a female dentist on-site, so if you prefer, we can arrange this for you
• Furthermore, if the days Dr Sandhar works are not suitable for your needs then other dentists will be available to care for you.
• You will be able to see a hygienist if needed so we can better control any gum disease issues you may have.
• The practice is open every weekday, along with Saturday mornings so if you have an emergency it can be handled immediately.
• You will have free on-site parking facilities, and the access to the practice is on one level.
• The equipment is of the highest order and the standards of practice marry his own.
A message from Dr Sandhar:
“Rock House Dental Practice has like-minded people working in healthcare, whom I can trust to place the patient’s best interests first. They have a similar caring and ethical approach to me.
I feel the practice is in line with what I have provided for you over the last 10 years. I will continue to practice from Rock House Dental Practice for many years and look forward to helping you with your dental health in the years to come.”
We look forward to seeing you at Rock House Dental Practice