Denplan Care - The simple way to budget for your dentistry.
Denplan Care is a monthly payment plan which helps you budget for dentistry, therefore, reducing the chance of receiving unexpected dental bills.
Denplan's range of dental payment plans are easily set up. Our care plans suit various needs and budgets, and as a result, patients are provided with the plan best suited to them.
The plan places an emphasis on preventative dental care to stop dental problems before they occur. Your Denplan dentist will explain your particular care and treatment needs in order to keep you fully informed.
How much is Denplan Care?
Depending on how healthy your teeth and gum are, your dentist will be able to work out your fee category. An initial assessment of your dental health is completed and then, you will enter into one of the Denplan fee categories.
You can find out more about the Denplan fees on our practice fees page.
Why Denplan Care?
- Prevention of dental problems before they start
- Monthly payments so you can budget for your private dental care
- Injury and dental emergency cover so we can be here for you when you need us the most
- Regular appointments with your registered Denplan dentist which therefore help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy
Denplan Care includes:
Routine and restorative dental care such as:
- Check-ups and Hygiene treatment
- Routine Dental x-rays
- Preventive dental advice
- Gum disease treatment
- Crowns, bridges and dentures (at reduced fees)
- Emergency dental treatment
Denplan Care excludes:
- Laboratory Fees
- Referral to a specialist and treatment
- Treatment carried out anywhere other than by your registered dentist
- Cosmetic treatment
- Surgical Extractions
- Dental Sedation
- Any other treatment which is excluded in your Denplan contract
Dental Insurance with Denplan Care
The care plan includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover. The plan also gives access to a 24-Hour Dental Emergency Helpline so help is close at hand.
Denplan Discounts with Denplan Care
In addition, if more than one family member is registered, reduced fees will apply. If you would like to benefit, contact your Denplan dentist for more information.