Cosmetic Dentistry is for everyone
Cosmetic dentistry along with cosmetic surgery is regularly in the news and media. It seems like every celebrity is undergoing some treatment or another. However, cosmetic dentistry is not just for the stars, but for normal people, just like us.
Cosmetic dentistry is not just about looking good, but about feeling good. Having a smile you are happy with will increase your confidence as well as your appearance.
Try to think what you would like to change about your smile. Are you unhappy with the position of your teeth? Is it the colour of your teeth that bothers you? In general, we can change almost anything for you. Tell us what you want, and we can give you the smile of your dreams.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
The term covers lots of different treatments. All dentistry should be aesthetic. However, patients choose to have cosmetic teeth surgery as opposed to needing it.
Cosmetic dentistry involves which treatments?
There are lots of ways we can make your teeth look better. Some or all of the treatments listed below will play a part:
- White fillings made from composite can replace the silver fillings in your mouth
- Dental Veneers can improve the size, shape, colour and appearance of your front teeth
- Tooth coloured dental crowns can replace old metal crowns
- Dental implants and dental bridges can replace missing teeth, therefore filling unsightly gaps
- Teeth whitening treatments help to improve the colour of your smile
- Composite bonding treatments will reshape minor tooth defects to improve your smile
- Orthodontics and dental braces will straighten your teeth to improve our smile
- Air Polish teeth treatments will remove stubborn stains from your teeth
- Dental hygiene treatments are used to make your teeth and gums clean and healthy
- Dermal fillers are often used to improve the size and shape of your lips
How to choose a cosmetic dentist
Choosing the right cosmetic dentist is important. If you search for "cosmetic dentists near me" lots of options will appear. Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dentistry and requires specialised training. Carry out your research. Ask for advice from your friends or family. Word of mouth recommendations are really useful in helping you make your decision. Try to choose a cosmetic dentist that has specifically trained in cosmetic teeth surgery. Choose a cosmetic dentist that is part of the cosmetic dentistry groups. For example:
- The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The British Society for Restorative Dentistry
If you’re looking for a cosmetic dentist Wolverhampton, then consider us. Our dentists have completed further training in both cosmetic and restorative dentistry. As a result, we can provide our patients with the outcome they deserve.
Our team is committed to providing you with the best possible service. Thinking of having cosmetic dentistry? If so, contact the practice for more information.